Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Race Across America

This sporty book is about a nonsporty mouse called Geronimo Stilton that likes reading books but then one day he goes on the worst trip ever. When Geronimo found out he had fainted. When he woke up the first thing he had seen is a bike. Then he was on the plane already! Then he dreamt of something he would like to do. Then he was in a hotel and was on a cosy bed. I was about to wake up when someone started shouted at me. It was a morning call from my old friend Champ. He was the sports man in the team he was a good friend as well. He liked everything that was sport. He had been training with me for a marathon as well. Then the day had come for the big race. Then when the race started we pedaled our pedals then I had fallen over. Then we changed our player to Champ. He was pumped up and started riding his bike and off he was. After eight hours Champ was already tired. Then I came to the rescueI hopped on my bike and followed Champto the finish thats when I tripped on a rock then I was flying like a bird. Then I flew over the finish line and won the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment